Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Romans 11:33

"Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways!"

Interesting is the irony that, in this age when each one does what is right in his own eyes, the Lord providentially incorporates each one's most minute maneuverings into His sovereign design.
Without outward coercion, without violation of individual integrity, and without the slightest miscarriage of justice or love, the living God fulfills His every promise, proceeding to do precisely as He has declared in His Word all that He has said He will do.
Only One who sees the end from the beginning, before Whom all things are open and laid bare, could there exist such supreme coordination of immeasurable complexities.

Praise to Your Name, Father, that You are as great in Your minuteness are You are in Your magnitude! Nothing escapes Your notice, absolutely nothing. To think upon Your omniscience always brings me to my knees, instantly aware of my finitude, my short-sightedness, seeing so little of life's gigantic panorama. Call me afresh to seek Your face moment-by-moment, knowing Your perspective is my greatest need for living wisely.
In Your Son's Name, I plea,
Amen.

No comments: